List of Family Computer games
The Family Computer was released by Nintendo on July 15, 1983 and featured ports of Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Junior, and Popeye as launch titles; the final licensed game for the console was Takahashi Meijin no Bōken Jima IV (Adventure Island IV) in 1994. The Famicom would become the highest-selling video game console by the end of 1984, which paved the way for the North American release of the system in 1985.
This list is organized in alphabetical order by Japanese title. By clicking the arrow symbols in column headers it can also be organized alphabetically by English title (if applicable), alphabetically by publisher, or chronologically by release date.
List contains 1,053 games.
|Bio Force Ape||1992||SETA|
|Donkey Kong no Ongaku Asobi||1983||Nintendo|
|Parody World: Monster Party||1989||Bandai|
- Stevens, Ryan (2006-06-24). "The Gaijin Restoration - Adventure Island 4". GameSetWatch. Retrieved 2008-11-08.
- Kent, Steven L. (2001). The Ultimate History of Video Games: The Story Behind the Craze that Touched our Lives and Changed the World. Roseville, California: Prima Publishing. pp. 279, 285. ISBN 0-7615-3643-4.
- Burnham, Van (2001). Supercade: A Visual History of the Videogame Age, 1971–1984. Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press. p. 375. ISBN 0-262-52420-1.
- "NES Game List". GameFAQs. Archived from the original on 2011-07-12. Retrieved 2011-03-05.
- "All NES Games". Gamespot.com Staff. Retrieved 2010-11-28.
- "NES: Game Profiles". IGN Staff. Archived from the original on 2011-08-28. Retrieved 2010-11-28.