Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up volition or volitional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Volition may refer to:
- Volition (psychology), the process of making and acting on decisions
- Coherent Extrapolated Volition, hypothetical choices and the actions collectively taken with more knowledge and ability
- Volition (linguistics), a distinction to express whether the subject intended the action or not
- Volition (company), a video game developer known for the Saints Row and Red Faction series
- Volition Records, a record label
- Volition (album), a 2013 album by Protest the Hero
- Volition (As Hell Retreats album), 2011
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.