Volkswagen BUDD-e concept
|Wheelbase||3,152 mm (124.1 in)|
|Length||4,597 mm (181 in)|
|Width||1,938 mm (76.3 in)|
|Height||1,834 mm (72.2 in)|
|Successor||Volkswagen I.D. Buzz|
The Volkswagen BUDD-e is an electric concept car made by German car manufacturer Volkswagen. The BUDD-e has been often compared to the Volkswagen Microbus. The BUDD-e was first shown in January 2016, at the Consumer Electronics Show, and Volkswagen has stated that it will be released around 2020. The BUDD-e will feature touch, voice, and gesture control, as well as digital displays called E-Mirrors instead of the usual side mirrors.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Volkswagen BUDD-e concept.|
- "2004 Volkswagen Concept R".
- Hanley, Steve (3 June 2016). "Volkswagen BUDD-e Wins Interior Design Award". Gas2. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- Grundhoff, Stefan (17 March 2016). "Volkswagen Budd-e concept review". Auto Express. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- Ed Wallace (3 June 2016). "One More Year". Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- Hall, Emme (5 Jan 2016). "Volkswagen BUDD-e concept: A groovy electric van". Retrieved 5 June 2016.
|This automobile-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|