Volkswagen Group PL71 platform
The Volkswagen Group E platform is a series of automobile platforms shared among multiple marques of sport utility vehicles (SUVs) (4x4s in the European market). It was co-developed by Volkswagen Group and Porsche AG. All current platform users share the Volkswagen Bratislava Plant in Slovakia, with the Porsche Cayenne being finished in the Porsche plant at Leipzig.
PL71 platform vehicles
- Volkswagen Touareg (Typ 7L) (2002 - 2010)
- Porsche Cayenne (Typ 9PA) (2002 - 2010)
- Audi Q7 (Typ 4L) (2005 - 2015)
PL72 platform vehicles
PL73 platform vehicles
- "ArvinMeritor Inc 8-K for 12/7/06". ArvinMeritor. Fran Finnegan & Company. p. 42. Retrieved 1 October 2009.
- "Im Fokus: Volkswagen" (PDF). Automobil-Produktion (in German). March 2006. Retrieved 1 October 2009.
- Fulthorpe, Mark (April 2002). "Europe's slight rise & anticipated decline - Auto by the Numbers - car sales, production in Western Europe - Illustration - Statistical Data Included". CBS Interactive Business UK. Retrieved 1 October 2009.
- "Lamborghini Urus Will Be Built On PL73 Platform".