Volkswagen I.D. Buzz
|Volkswagen I.D. Buzz|
I.D. Buzz at the IAA 2017
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||3 and 4 door minivan|
|Platform||Volkswagen Group MEB platform|
|Electric range||435–600 km (270–373 mi)|
|Wheelbase||3,299 mm (130 in)|
|Length||4,943 mm (195 in)|
|Width||1,976 mm (78 in)|
|Height||1,963 mm (77 in)|
The Volkswagen I.D. Buzz is an electric minivan based on the electric MEB platform, and part of the I.D. series. It was first shown as a prototype at the 2017 North American International Auto Show. A production vehicle based on this prototype will be launched in 2022. It will be one of five new Volkswagen brand models based on the MEB platform.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Volkswagen I.D. Buzz.|
- Electric car use by country
- Volkswagen Microbus Concept
- Volkswagen I.D. series
- Volkswagen I.D.
- Volkswagen I.D. Crozz
- "VW's adorable I.D. Buzz hits dealerships in 2022, but we drove it today". Roadshow. CNET.com. 19 August 2017. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "2017 Volkswagen I.D. BUZZ Concept". ConceptCarz.com. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Volkswagen Confirms Electric I.D. Buzz Production". Autotrader.com. Retrieved 10 September 2017.