|Full name||Volodymyr Vasylyovych Gerashchenko|
|Date of birth||27 April 1968|
|Place of birth||Dnipropetrovsk, Ukrainian SSR|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|1984-1990||FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk||43||(0)|
|1991-1998||FC Rotor Volgograd||188||(13)|
|1999||FC Amkar Perm||28||(1)|
|1999-2003||FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk||49||(5)|
|2003-2004||FC Zorya Luhansk||8||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 January 2009.
Volodymyr Vasylyovych Gerashchenko (Ukrainian: Володимир Васильович Геращенко; Russian: Владимир Васильевич Геращенко; born 27 April 1968 in Dnipropetrovsk) is a retired Ukrainian professional footballer. He made his professional debut in the Soviet Top League in 1985 for FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk.
He became secretary general of the Ukrainian National Olympic Committee, but was suspended in May 2012 after being recorded offering a British newspaper reporter, posing as a tout, up to 100 Olympic tickets. He subsequently said he was 'humouring' the reporter and not really offering the tickets.
- Soviet Top League champion: 1988.
- Soviet Top League runner-up: 1987, 1989.
- Soviet Top League bronze: 1985.
- Soviet Cup winner: 1989.
- USSR Super Cup winner: 1989.
- USSR Federation Cup winner: 1989.
- USSR Federation Cup finalist: 1990.
- Russian Premier League runner-up: 1993, 1997.
- Russian Premier League bronze: 1996.
- Russian Cup finalist: 1995.
- Ukrainian Premier League bronze: 2001.
European club competitions
- UEFA Cup 1988–89 with FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk: 1 game.
- European Cup 1989–90 with FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk: 6 games.
- UEFA Cup 1990–91 with FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk: 2 games.
- UEFA Cup 1994–95 with FC Rotor Volgograd: 2 games, 1 goal.
- UEFA Cup 1995–96 with FC Rotor Volgograd: 3 games.
- UEFA Intertoto Cup 1996 with FC Rotor Volgograd: 3 games.
- UEFA Cup 1997–98 with FC Rotor Volgograd: 5 games.
- UEFA Cup 1998–99 with FC Rotor Volgograd: 2 games.
- UEFA Cup 2000–01 with FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk: 1 game.
- Career stats by KLISF
- "London 2012 Olympics: Ukraine suspends official Volodymyr Gerashchenko after he is filmed ‘selling’ Olympic tickets". Telegraph. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
|This biographical article related to a Ukrainian association football defender born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|