From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Voltaire is the pen name of French Enlightenment writer, historian, and philosopher François-Marie Arouet.
Voltaire may also refer to:
- Voltaire (surname), a list of people
- Jacqueline Voltaire (1948–2008), British-born Mexican actress, model and singer
- Voltaire (musician) (born 1967), dark cabaret Cuban-American musician
- Voltaire, North Dakota, a city in the United States
- Voltaire Township, Sherman County, Kansas
- Voltaire (crater), an impact crater on Mars' moon Deimos
- 5676 Voltaire, an asteroid
- French battleship Voltaire, a Danton-class pre-dreadnought battleship
- Voltaire, one of the names of the French ship Viala (1795), a ship of the line
- Boulevard Voltaire, a boulevard in Paris
- Voltaire (Paris Métro), a Paris Métro station
- Voltaire (film), a 1933 biographical film starring George Arliss as the French writer and philosopher
- Voltaire (horse), an influential sire of show jumpers and dressage horses
- Le Voltaire (newspaper), a French daily newspaper established in 1878
- Voltaire (racehorse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Voltaire, a computer network equipment manufacturer acquired by Mellanox Technologies in 2010
- Voltaire Network, an international non-profit organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voltaire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.