From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up volume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Volume has various meanings.
Volume is the amount of space an object occupies.
- Volume (thermodynamics)
- Volume, a synonym for quantity
- Volumography the science, art and practice of creating a Three-dimensional space images
- Volume (computing), a storage area with a single filesystem, typically resident on a single partition of a hard disk
- Volume (video game), a 2015 video game by Mike Bithell
- Volume (bibliography), a physical book (in codex format); also a bibliographic identifier for a sequence of periodicals
- Volume (magazine), a 1990s UK music magazine
- Volume! The French journal of popular music studies, an academic journal
- Volume may refer to:
- The Volumes, a 1960s American musical group
- Volumes, an American progressive metalcore band
- Volume (finance), the number of shares or contracts traded in a security or an entire market during a given period of time
- Volume (film), a 2012 short film directed by Mahalia Belo
- "Twenty volumes", a non-scientific description of the concentration of a solution of hydrogen peroxide
- Volume form, used in mathematics
- Volume One (disambiguation)
- Volume Two (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Volume.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.