Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up voluntary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Voluntary may refer to:
- Voluntary (music)
- Voluntary or volunteer, person participating via volunteering/volunteerism
- Voluntary muscle contraction
- Voluntary action
- Voluntariness, in law and philosophy
- Voluntaryism, rejection of coercion
- Voluntarism (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voluntary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.