From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Voluntary (disambiguation))
|Look up voluntary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Voluntary may refer to:
- Voluntary (music)
- Voluntary or volunteer, person participating via volunteering/volunteerism
- Voluntary muscle contraction
- Voluntary action
- Voluntariness, in law and philosophy
- Voluntaryism, rejection of coercion
- Voluntarism (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voluntary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.