|Headquarters||The Woodlands, Texas, United States|
|Asterios Satrazemis, CEO|
|Products||Construction & Industrial Equipment Rentals and Sales|
BlueLine Rental is a US company that rents construction equipment to contractors and retail consumers through a network of company owned stores.
BlueLine Rental was founded as Volvo Rents on July 2, 2001.
Volvo Rents was a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volvo Group, which is a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Volvo Rents had more 185 locations in North America. As of May 2011, the company was number 17 on the annual RER 100.
In January 2016, Asterios Satrazemis was appointed as CEO of BlueLine Rental.
- "Volvo Construction Equipment Rents, Inc. in Wilmington, DE - Reviews - Bizapedia Profile". Bizapedia.com. Retrieved 2015-10-29.
- Aaron Kirchfeld & Adam Ewing "Volvo Said to Explore Sale of North American Rental Business" Bloomberg.com 23 May 2013
- Roth, Michael. "2006: Another Great Leap Forward". Rental Equipment Register 1 May 2007.
- Staff. "Volvo Rents Becomes BlueLine Rental". "Diesel Progress" 7 February 2014
- "BlueLine Rental Names Former Aggreko, United Rentals Executive Asterios Satrazemis as CEO". Marketwire. Retrieved 2016-01-06.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|