von der Lippe
In Norway, the surname is most frequently associated with the descendants Jacob von der Lippe (died 1702), who immigrated from Bremen, Germany and became a citizen of Bergen, Norway in 1655. In Bergen, family members were merchants and business people. Later, the family had clergy members and other officials, as well as theater people, and various other professions.
Within Scandinavian countries, there have been several people with the surname von der Lippe without family lines known between them.
- Jakob von der Lippe (1872–1953) Norwegian admiral
- Anneke von der Lippe (born 1964) Norwegian actress
- Frits von der Lippe (1901–1988) Norwegian journalist and theatre director
- Anton Barth von der Lippe (1886–1960) Norwegian whaler
- Conrad Fredrik von der Lippe (1833–1901) Norwegian architect
- Steffens, Haagen Krog (1911) Norske Slægter 1912 (Kristiania)
- Cappelen, Hans (1976) Norske slektsvåpen (Oslo 2nd ed.), p. 155