Voronezh International Airport
|Voronezh-Chertovitskoye International Airport
Международный аэропорт Воронеж-Чертовицкое
|Owner||FK Aksioma 51%|
|Serves||Voronezh, Lipetsk, Kursk, Tambov|
|Elevation AMSL||515 ft / 157 m|
Voronezh-Chertovitskoye International Airport (Russian: Международный аэропорт Воронеж) (IATA: VOZ, ICAO: UUOO) (also recorded as Chertovitskoye Airport) is an airport in Russia located 11 km north of Voronezh. Serves the city of Voronezh, Lipetsk, Tambov, Oryol, Belgorod, Kursk regions.
In the 1980s and up to the collapse of the Soviet Union successfully Airport served 1.1 million passengers a year. In 2013, the airport handled 355,000 passengers.
In 2008, the reconstruction of the airport was initiated. The plans for the renovation included the replacement cover and lengthening the runway to 2,600 meters (over 2,600 m extension difficult, because on the one hand the airport borders on the federal highway M4, and on the other a ravine in front of the Voronezh Reservoir)
Replacement of perimeter fence, water and drainage systems, upgrading lighting equipment, reconstruction of the apron and taxiways and the airport complex. Since 2010, after the end of major works on the runway, its technical characteristics allowS to take the planes Boeing 737 and Airbus A320, carrying capacity is close to the domestic Yak-42 operated at the airport and even the Soviet Union. Currently, the reconstruction of the airfield complex of the second stage, which is expanding its capacity for reception and service of modern types of aircraft most passenger and luxury.
Airlines and destinations
|Armenia Aircompany||Yerevan-Zvartnots (begins 1 November 2016) |
|Azur Air||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Burgas|
|Ellinair||Seasonal charter: Thessaloniki|
|Nordwind Airlines||Seasonal charter: Djerba, Heraklion, Sharjah|
|Pegas Fly||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Djerba, Heraklion, Nha Trang|
|Royal Flight||Seasonal charter: Antalya, Enfidha|
|RusLine||Moscow-Domodedovo, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg
|Ural Airlines||Seasonal charter: Antalya|
- Супруненко, Михаил (22 March 2016). "Полеты из Воронежа в Болгарию начнутся с 16 мая". РИА «Воронеж». Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "Ростовский аэропорт открывает 4 новых рейса". Rostov-on-Don Airport. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- Pobeda begin new summer seasonal service to Sochi
- "S7 Airlines launches flights to Voronezh". s7.ru. S7 Airlines. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- Трещикова, Екатерина (2 November 2015). "Авиакомпания UVT aero запустит регулярные рейсы Воронеж-Казань с 10 ноября". РИА «Воронеж». Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- L, J (6 May 2016). "Uzbekistan Airways Adds Voronezh Service from June 2016". Airline Route. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Voronezh International Airport.|
- (Russian) Voronezh International Airport official website
- Airport information for UUOO at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for UUOO at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for UUOO at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for VOZ at Aviation Safety Network
- International airport Voronezh (Chertovitskoye)
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|