Voronezh International Airport
Voronezh International Airport
Международный аэропорт Воронеж - Чертовицкое
|Owner||FK Aksioma 51%|
|Operator||Limited Liability Company Management Company «AVIASERVICE»|
|Serves||Voronezh, Lipetsk, Kursk, Tambov, Oryol, Belgorod|
|Opened||9 February 1933|
|Elevation AMSL||515 ft / 157 m|
Voronezh International Airport (Russian: Международный аэропорт Воронеж) (IATA: VOZ, ICAO: UUOO) (also recorded as Chertovitskoye Airport) is an airport in Russia located 11 km north of Voronezh. Serves the city of Voronezh, Lipetsk, Tambov, Oryol, Belgorod, Kursk regions.
in 1971 a new airport terminal was built and delivered. 
In 2008, the reconstruction of the airport was initiated. The plans for the renovation included the replacement cover and lengthening the runway to 2,600 meters (over 2,600 m extension difficult, because on the one hand the airport borders on the federal highway M4, and on the other a ravine in front of the Voronezh Reservoir)
Replacement of perimeter fence, water and drainage systems, upgrading lighting equipment, reconstruction of the apron and taxiways and the airport complex. Since 2010, after the end of major works on the runway, its technical characteristics allows handling Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 size airliners. Currently, the reconstruction of the airfield complex of the second stage, which is expanding its capacity for reception and service of most modern passenger and luxury types of aircraft.
Airlines and destinations
Support intermodal transportation of passengers
Voronezh Airport supports intermodal free transportation of passengers for 13 regions of the country. Any passenger is delivered to the airport for free. 
- "Контактная информация - Международный аэропорт Воронеж". voz.aero. Международный аэропорт Воронеж. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- Liu, Jim. "Belavia adds Voronezh from Dec 2018". Routesonline. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- Запуск авиарейсов из Воронежа в Грузию перенесли на конец апреля. www.kommersant.ru (in Russian). 12 March 2019. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- "Flight Search". pegasys.pegast.ru.
- Liu, Jim. "Nordavia expands St. Petersburg network in S17". Routesonline. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- Авиакомпания "РусЛайн" меняет аэропорт базирования в Москве. www.rusline.aero (in Russian). Airline "RusLine". Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- "S7 Airlines launches flights to Voronezh". s7.ru. S7 Airlines. Archived from the original on 14 January 2016. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- Плохотниченко, Юрий (7 May 2019). "Сибирь" будет летать из Новосибирска в Воронеж. Travel.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 7 May 2019.
Media related to Voronezh International Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Voronezh International Airport official website ‹See Tfd›(in Russian)
- Airport information for UUOO at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for UUOO at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Current weather for UUOO at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for VOZ at Aviation Safety Network
- International airport Voronezh (Chertovitskoye)
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|