|All concentrations in milligrams per liter (mg/L); pH without units|
Voss is a Norwegian-based brand of bottled water from the village of Vatnestrøm in Iveland municipality, Aust-Agder county. Contrary to popular belief, the water is not bottled in the municipality of Voss, which is more than 400 kilometres (250 mi) away from the actual bottling site. It is available in both still and sparkling forms.
Voss is bottled by Voss of Norway ASA, an American Limited Company headquartered in New York City.  The water is marketed in over 50 countries, with a particular focus on the United States.
In 2007, Women's Health magazine rated Voss first among several bottled waters by water experts. For entertainment on television, tests sponsored by Finland's national broadcasting company, Yle, three blindfolded wine experts rated Voss water lowest of the six waters tested, which included Helsinki public tap water.
The company's cylindrical glass bottle was designed by Neil Kraft. Voss claims its manufacturing process is completely carbon neutral. In some countries including US, UK and Australia, VOSS still water is also packaged in plastic bottles that retain the cylindrical design.
Bottling source controversy
In October 2010, Norway's TV 2 reported that Voss has the same source as tap water from the municipal water supply in Iveland and, contrary to Voss marketing, that this is not artesian. TV 2 continued to maintain these claims despite Voss objections.
- Neil Martinez-Belkin (12 January 2016). "Voss Water Sells Majority Stake to Reignwood Group". Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- Voss Water Team http://vosswater.com/team]
- "Voss World: Contact". vosswater.com. Retrieved 2017-02-15.
- "Quality Bottled Water | Women's Health Magazine". Womenshealthmag.com. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- YLE kuningaskuluttaja vesitesti. Finnish broadcasting company Yle's Kuningaskuluttaja blindfold tests three wine experts for common bottled waters and Helsinki tap water 
- "Voss Water; KraftWorks NYC". KraftWorks NYC. Retrieved 2012-01-23.
- "Partner List | 3Degrees". 3degreesinc.com. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- "Vosswater.com". Vosswater.com. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- Eksklusivt flaskevann er kommunalt vann, tv2nyhetene.no (Norwegian: Exclusive bottled water is municipal water), 1 October 2010
- Norwegischer TV-SEnder TV2: Kult-Sprudel ist Leitungswasser, bild.de (German: Norwegian TV station TV2: Fancy fizzy water is tap water), 2 October 2010
- VOSS - Das teuerste Leitungswasser der Welt, seite3.ch (Swiss-German: VOSS - The most expensive tap water in the world), 3 October 2010
- Raser mot påstander i VOSS-dokumentar [Enraged by allegations in VOSS-documentary] (in Norwegian) from Verdens Gang 4 October 2010, accessed 20 October 2010
- Voss—Official site