Voyage to Cythera
- For the painting by Antoine Watteau sometimes called "Voyage to Cythera" see Embarkation to Cythera
|Voyage to Cythera|
|Directed by||Theodoros Angelopoulos|
|Produced by||Yorgos Samiotis|
|Written by||Theodoros Angelopoulos
|Music by||Eleni Karaindrou|
|Edited by||Yorgos Triandafyllou|
|21 April 1984 (Greece)|
Voyage to Cythera (Greek: Ταξίδι στα Κύθηρα, translit. Taxidi sta Kythira) is a 1984 Greek film directed by Theodoros Angelopoulos. It was entered into the 1984 Cannes Film Festival, where it won the FIPRESCI Prize and the award for Best Screenplay.
- Manos Katrakis as Spyros
- Mary Chronopoulou as Voula
- Dionysis Papagiannopoulos as Antonis
- Dora Volanaki as Katerina
- Giulio Brogi as Alexandros
- Giorgos Nezos as Panagiotis
- Athinodoros Prousalis as chief of police
- Michael Giannatos as police officer
- Koutsourakis, Angelos; Steven, Mark, eds. (2015). The Cinema of Theo Angelopoulos. Edinburgh University Press Ltd.
- "Festival de Cannes: Voyage to Cythera". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
|This article related to a Greek film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|