From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up voyeur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A voyeur is someone who engages in voyeurism.
Voyeur may also refer to:
- Voyeur (video game), a 1996 video game series
- "Voyeur" (Blink-182 song)
- "Voyeur" (Kim Carnes song), 1982
- Voyeur (Kim Carnes album), 1982
- Voyeur (David Sanborn album), 1981
- Voyeur (Berlin album), 2004
- Voyeur (War from a Harlots Mouth album), 2012
- Voyeur (Saint Motel album)
- Voyeurs (album), an album by 2wo
- The Voyeur (novel), original title Le Voyeur, a 1955 French novel by Alain Robbe-Grillet
- The Voyeur (1970 film), a 1970 Italian film
- The Voyeur (1994 film), a 1994 Italian film
- Voyeur, a 1989 album by Renato Zero
- Voyeur, a manga by Hideo Yamamoto
- A voyeur, a sworn official of a Visite Royale in Jersey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Voyeur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.