Voz Alta Project
Voz Alta was founded in 2002 by the Taco Shop Poets. The Taco Shop Poets aimed to create a venue that would help in cultivating the next wave of Latino, Mexican, Chicana/o and border region artists. The space has hosted such guest as Lila Down, Harry Gamboa, and Howard Zinn.
- Voz Alta Project, Yelp, USA.
- Klam, Michael (March 18, 2005). "Voz Alta: Being and Becoming". La Prensa San Diego. Retrieved July 28, 2011. External link in
- Voz Alta Gallery, Sign On San Diego, USA.
- Caraska, Claire; Cavanaugh, Maureen (August 1, 2012). "New Art Show Brings The 'Sights And Sounds' Of Egypt To San Diego". KPBS. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- Deal, Chad (May 25, 2011). "Latin Jazz Thursdays at Voz Alta". San Diego Reader. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
|This article related to an art display, art museum or gallery is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|