From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up вперёд in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vpered (a transliteration of the Russian word "вперёд" (vperyod) meaning "forward" or "advance") was a faction of the Russian Social Democratic Labour Party gathered by Alexander Bogdanov in 1909.
Vpered or Vperyod may also refer to:
- Vpered! (Вперед), a political journal founded by the Russian populist émigré Pyotr Lavrov, published from 1873 until 1877
- Socialist League Vpered, a Trotskyist organisation founded in 2005
- HS Vpered, a Russian hospital ship sunk in World War I in the Black Sea
- Vpered, a weekly newspaper published by the Social Democratic Workers' Party in Subcarpathian Rus'
- Ukraine – Forward! (Ukrajina – Vpered!), a political party in Ukraine
- People's Self-Defense (until 2010 named "Forward, Ukraine!" (Ukrainian: Вперед, Україно!; Vpered, Ukrajino!), a political party in Ukraine
- Vpered/Obratno, a 2010 album by the Ajerbajani band 3,14...
- Forward (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vpered.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.