(Redirected from Vps)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up VPS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VPS may refer to:
Science and technology
- Ventriculo-peritoneal shunt, a neurosurgical method used to treat hydrocephalus
- Virtual private server, a method of partitioning a physical server computer into multiple servers
- Video Programming System, older system which helped video recorders in Germany to automatically record TV broadcasts correctly, replaced with Programme Delivery Control
- Virtual pet site, a website for playing with virtual pets
- Destin–Fort Walton Beach Airport (IATA code)
- Vaasan Palloseura, a Finnish football club
- Vietnamese Professionals Society, an international organization
- VPS Studios, a recording studio in Germany, used by DarkSun
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.