(Redirected from Vps)
|Look up VPS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VPS may refer to:
Science and technology
- Ventriculo-peritoneal shunt, a neurosurgical method used to treat hydrocephalus
- Virtual private server, a method of partitioning a physical server computer into multiple servers
- Video Programming System, older system which helped video recorders in Germany to automatically record TV broadcasts correctly, replaced with Programme Delivery Control
- Virtual pet site, a website for playing with virtual pets
- Destin–Fort Walton Beach Airport (IATA code)
- Vaasan Palloseura, a Finnish football club
- Vietnamese Professionals Society, an international organization
- VPS Studios, a recording studio in Germany, used by DarkSun
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.