|Private limited company (.ltd)|
|Founded||5 January 1994|
|Paul Hale Carrington, Director
Lisa Tunnah, Director
Number of employees
|4 (2006) 1 (2011) 1 (2012)|
Vulcan Software is an independent computer games company founded in 1994 in the UK. Vulcan started creating software for the Amiga computer systems. Its first commercial game was Valhalla and the Lord of Infinity, which was notable for being the first ever Amiga speech adventure game. In January 1999, Vulcan Software started development for PC computer systems. The Director of Vulcan Software is Paul Carrington. In 2007, Vulcan announced a partnership with Amiga, Inc to develop older Amiga games for PCs and other devices.
- Valhalla and the Lord of Infinity
- Valhalla: Before the War
- Valhalla and the Fortress of Eve
- Tiny Troops
- Hillsea Lido
- Genetic Species
- The Strangers
- Mother3D Engine
- Vulcan Uploader
- Vulcan Portal
- S.A.C.K Speech Adventure Construction Kit
- 3D Model Creator, Makes Mother3D files.
Third Party Creations Linked to Valhalla
- "Vulcan Software Limited and Amiga, Inc. announce new relationship bringing Classic Amiga games to PCs and other devices". Amiga, Inc. 2007-05-23. Archived from the original on 2008-01-15. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
|This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|