Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vulgar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulgar is a Latin word meaning "common" or "pertaining to ordinary people", and can refer to:
- vulgar or common language, the vernacular speech of a region or a people
- language use characterised by vulgarity, see Vulgarism and Vulgarity § Language
See also Vulgar Latin
- A vulgar fraction in mathematics, one written in the common way and not as a decimal fraction
- Vulgar (film), a 2000 American film
- Vulgar, a 2003 album by Japanese band Dir en grey
- All pages with a title containing vulgar
- Vulgate (disambiguation)
- Vulgaris (disambiguation)
- Vulgaria, a 2012 film
- Bulgar (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vulgar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.