From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vulgar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulgar is a Latin word meaning "common" or "pertaining to ordinary people", and can refer to:
- Vulgar or common language, the vernacular speech of a region or a people
- Vulgar Latin, common Latin as distinguished from literary or Classical Latin
- Vulgarism, an instance of non-standard or non-elite usage in a language, not to be confused with "vulgarity" as a synonym for "obscenity" or "profanity"
- Vulgarity, non-standard language that is also offensive
- Profanity, often called vulgar language, use of language that is impolite and offensive
- A vulgar fraction in mathematics, one written in the common way and not as a decimal fraction
- Vulgar (film), a 2000 American film
- Vulgar (album), a 2003 album by Japanese band Dir en grey
- All pages with titles containing "vulgar"
- Vulgate (disambiguation)
- Vulgare (disambiguation)
- Vulgaris (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vulgar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.