Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Vulkan, vulkan, or vulkán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulkan may refer to:
Military and shipbuilding
- SMS Vulkan, a German U-boat salvage tug
- R-25 Vulkan, a Yugoslav surface-to-air missile project
- Bremer Vulkan, a former German shipbuilding company located at the Weser river in Bremen-Vegesack
- AG Vulcan Stettin and Vulcan-Werke Hamburg und Stettin Actiengesellschaft, a former German shipbuilding and locomotive building company (also spelled Vulkan)
- Vulkán, the Hungarian name for the city of Vulcan, Hunedoara, Romania
- Vulkan (API), an open standard API for explicitly accessing GPU graphics and compute acceleration
- Vulcan (disambiguation)
- Volcan (disambiguation)
- Volcano, a rupture on the crust of a planetary-mass object
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vulkan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.