From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vulkan may refer to:
- Vulkán, the Hungarian name for the city of Vulcan, Hunedoara, Romania
- SMS Vulkan, a German U-boat salvage tug
- R-25 Vulkan, a Yugoslav surface-to-air missile project.
- Vulkan Shipyard in 19th Century Stettin
- Vulcan (disambiguation)
- Volcan (disambiguation)
- Volcano, a geological formation in the earth's crust
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.