From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Vulkan (disambiguation))
|Look up Vulkan, vulkan, or vulkán in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulkan may refer to:
- Vulkán, the Hungarian name for the city of Vulcan, Hunedoara, Romania
- SMS Vulkan, a German U-boat salvage tug
- R-25 Vulkan, a Yugoslav surface-to-air missile project
- Bremer Vulkan, a former German shipbuilding company located at the Weser river in Bremen-Vegesack
- AG Vulcan Stettin and Vulcan-Werke Hamburg und Stettin Actiengesellschaft, a former German shipbuilding and locomotive building company (also spelled Vulkan)
- Vulkan (API), an open standard API for explicitly accessing GPU graphics and compute acceleration
- Vulcan (disambiguation)
- Volcan (disambiguation)
- Volcano, a rupture on the crust of a planetary-mass object
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vulkan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.