Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vulnerable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulnerable may refer to:
- Vulnerable (Tricky album), 2003
- Vulnerable (Marvin Gaye album), 1997
- Vulnerable (The Used album), 2012
- "Vulnerable" (song), a 1994 song by Roxette
- "Vulnerable", a song by the Pet Shop Boys from the album Yes
- "Vulnerable", a song by Tinashe from the mixtape Black Water
- "Vulnerable", a song sung by Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron written by Antonina Armato
- "Vulnerability", a song by Operation Ivy from the album Energy
- Vulnerable, a scoring feature of the game of contract bridge where larger bonuses and penalties apply; see Glossary of contract bridge terms#Vulnerable
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vulnerable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.