Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vulnerable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vulnerable may refer to:
- Vulnerable (Tricky album), 2003
- Vulnerable (Marvin Gaye album), 1997
- Vulnerable (The Used album), 2012
- "Vulnerable" (song), a 1994 song by Roxette
- "Vulnerable", a song by the Pet Shop Boys from the album Yes
- "Vulnerable", a song by Tinashe from the mixtape Black Water
- "Vulnerable", a song sung by Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron written by Antonina Armato
- "Vulnerability", a song by Operation Ivy from the album Energy
- Vulnerable, a scoring feature of the game of contract bridge where larger bonuses and penalties apply; see Glossary of contract bridge terms#Vulnerable
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vulnerable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.