From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vyazemsky (masculine), Vyazemskaya (feminine), or Vyazemskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Lidiya Vyazemskaya (1886–1946), mother of Tatiana von Metternich-Winneburg, German patron of the arts, and of Marie Vassiltchikov, Russian princess
- Nikifor Vyazemsky, Russian prince and owner of Afrosinya, a royal mistress of Alexey Petrovich, Tsarevich of Russia
- Pyotr Vyazemsky (1792–1878), Russian poet
- Vyazemsky District, several districts in Russia
- Vyazemsky Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of Vyazemsky in Vyazemsky District of Khabarovsk Krai is incorporated as
- Vyazemskoye Urban Settlement, an administrative division and a municipal formation which the town of Vyazma in Vyazemsky District of Smolensk Oblast is incorporated as
- Vyazemsky (inhabited locality) (Vyazemskaya, Vyazemskoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Vyazemskaya railway station, a railway station on the Trans-Sibirian Railway in the town of Vyazemsky, Khabarovsk Krai, Russia
- Vyazemsky Lane, a side street in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Anne Wiazemsky (b. 1947), French actress and novelist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vyazemsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.