The Vyvyan Baronetcy of Trelowarren, Cornwall is a title in the Baronetage of England. It was created on 12 February 1645 for Richard Vyvyan, a member of Parliament for Penrhyn, Tregony and St Mawes and Master of the Mint. His eldest son, the second Baronet, represented St Mawes and Helston in the House of Commons. He was succeeded in 1697 by his son, the third Baronet, was a member of Parliament for Mitchell and Cornwall and a prominent Jacobite. The eight Baronet sat as Conservative Member of Parliament for Cornwall, Okehampton, Bristol and Helston. His grandson, the tenth Baronet, was a Colonel in the British Army. As of 28 February 2014, the present Baronet has not successfully proven his succession and is therefore not on the Official Roll of the Baronetage, with the baronetcy considered dormant since 1995.
Vyvyan Baronets, of Trelowarren (1645)
- Sir Richard Vyvyan, 1st Baronet (c. 1613–1665)
- Sir Vyell Vyvyan, 2nd Baronet (1639 – February 1696/97)
- Sir Richard Vyvyan, 3rd Baronet (1681–1736)
- Sir Francis Vyvyan, 4th Baronet (1698–1745)
- Sir Richard Vyvyan, 5th Baronet (1731 – October 1781)
- Sir Carew Vyvyan, 6th Baronet (1737 – 4 October 1814)
- Sir Vyell Vyvyan, 7th Baronet (1767–1820)
- Sir Richard Vyvyan, 8th Baronet (1800–1879)
- Sir Vyell Donnithorne Vyvyan, 9th Baronet (1826–1917)
- Sir Courtenay Bourchier Vyvyan, 10th Baronet (1858–1941)
- Sir Richard Philip Vyvyan, 11th Baronet (1891–1978)
- Sir John Stanley Vyvyan, 12th Baronet (1916–1995)
- Sir Ralph Ferrers Alexander Vyvyan, 13th Baronet (born 1960)
The heir apparent is the present holder's son Joshua Drummond Vyvyan (born 1986).
The wife of the 11th Baronet wrote a number of books using the name C. C. Vyvyan; these include Our Cornwall; Amateur Gardening for Pleasure and Profit; Cornish Silhouettes; Echoes in Cornwall; Gwendra Cove; and Bird Symphony (an anthology).
- "Official Roll of the Baronetage » The Standing Council of the Baronetage". Baronetage.org. 1910-02-08. Retrieved 2015-04-09.
- "Funeral Of The Late Sir R R Vyvyan, Bart., Of Trelowarren". The Cornishman (59). 28 August 1879. p. 4.
- Vyvyan, C. C. (1951). Amateur Gardening for Pleasure and Profit. London: Museum Press. p. 2.
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment' s baronetage page