Władysław Żeleński (composer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Władysław Żeleński (musician))
For other people named Władysław Żeleński, see Władysław Żeleński (disambiguation).
Władysław was the father of physician and writer Tadeusz Boy-Żeleński.
- Konrad Wallenrod
- Stara baśń
- W Tatrach (In the Tatra Mountains), overture, Op.27
- Echa leśne (Forest Echos), overture
- Suita tańców polskich (Suite of Polish Dances), Op.47
- Symfonie lesne (Spring Symphony), Op.41
- Polonez koncertowy (Concert Polonaise)
- Trauerklänge, Elegisches Andante, Op.36
- Concerto E-flat major for piano and orchestra, Op. 60
- Romance for cello and orchestra, Op.40
- Piano Quartet in C minor, Op.61
- Piano Trio in E major, Op.22
- Romance for violin and piano, Op.16
- Sonata in F major for violin and piano, Op.30
- String Quartet in F major, Op.28
- String Quartet in A major, Op.42
- Wariacje na temat własny (Variations on an Original Theme) for string quartet, Op.21 (1883)
- 2 Mazurkas for piano, Op.31
- 25 Preludes for organ, Op.38
- Marsz uroczysty (Ceremonial March) for piano, Op.44
- Rêverie for piano, Op.48
Songs Władysław is author of over 100 songs, most notable are:
- "Na Anioł Pański"
- "Słowiczku mój"
- "Zaczarowana królewna"
|This article about a Polish composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish classical musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a classical pianist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an organist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|