Władysław Żeleński (composer)
(Redirected from Władysław Żeleński (musician))
Władysław was the father of physician and writer Tadeusz Boy-Żeleński.
- Konrad Wallenrod
- Stara baśń
- W Tatrach (In the Tatra Mountains), overture, Op. 27 (1870)
- Echa leśne (Forest Echos), overture
- Suita tańców polskich (Suite of Polish Dances), Op. 47
- Symfonie lesne (Spring Symphony), Op. 41
- Polonez koncertowy (Concert Polonaise)
- Trauerklänge, Elegisches Andante, Op. 36
- Concerto E-flat major for piano and orchestra, Op. 60
- Romance for cello and orchestra, Op. 40
- Piano Quartet in C minor, Op. 61
- Piano Trio in E major, Op. 22
- Romance for violin and piano, Op. 16
- Sonata in F major for violin and piano, Op. 30
- String Quartet in F major, Op. 28
- String Quartet in A major, Op. 42
- Wariacje na temat własny (Variations on an Original Theme) for string quartet, Op. 21 (1883)
- 2 Mazurkas for piano, Op. 31
- 25 Preludes for organ, Op. 38
- Marsz uroczysty (Ceremonial March) for piano, Op. 44
- Rêverie for piano, Op. 48
Songs Władysław is author of over 100 songs, most notable are:
- "Na Anioł Pański"
- "Słowiczku mój"
- "Zaczarowana królewna"
|This article about a Polish composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Polish classical musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a classical pianist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an organist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|