|14th Chief of the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland|
27 July 2009 – 10 April 2010
|Preceded by||Piotr Kownacki|
|Succeeded by||Janusz Michałowski|
Władysław Augustyn Stasiak (15 March 1966 – 10 April 2010) was a senior official and politician of the Republic of Poland.
Władysław Stasiak was born in Wrocław. He made history studies in Wrocław University, and got the National School of Public Administration (Krajowa Szkoła Administracji Publicznej) diplom in Warsaw in 1993.
He was Interior and Administration minister within Kaczyński cabinet from 8 August 2007 to 16 November 2007) and became Chief of the Chancellery of the President of the Republic of Poland starting 27 July 2009.
He died in the 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash on 10 April 2010.
Honours and awards
- Grand Cross of the Order of Merit (Portugal, September 2008)
- Commander's Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary (19 March 2009)
- Commander's Cross with Star of the Order of Polonia Restituta (posthumously, 16 April 2010)
- Honorary Citizen of Wroclaw (20 May 2010)
- Merit for the City of Warsaw (9 September 2010)
- Honorary Citizen of Lower Silesia (9 September 2010)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Władysław Stasiak.|
|This Polish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|