Jump to navigation Jump to search
W1 could refer to:
- W1, a postcode district in the W postcode area of London
- British NVC community W1 (Salix cinerea - Galium palustre woodland), one of the woodland communities of the British National Vegetation Classification
- W-1 tool steel, a water-hardening steel
- one of four manuscripts containing the Magnus Liber, or Magnus liber organi, a compilation of medieval music. The term is derived from the Wolfenbüttel library which holds the manuscript (Herzog August Bibliothek).
- GN W-1, an electric locomotive built for the Great Northern Railway
- LNER Class W1, an experimental locomotive designed by Sir Nigel Gresley for the London and North Eastern Railway
- second step of the W0-W6 scale for the classification of meteorites by weathering
- Wrestle-1, a Japanese professional wrestling promotion
- Windows 1.0
- The computational complexity class W in parameterized complexity
- The wireless pairing chip primarily used in Apple AirPods, see Apple mobile application processors#W series
W-1 could refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.