|Channels||Analog: 39 (UHF)|
|Owner||Trinity Broadcasting Network
(sale to Regal Media pending)
|Founded||April 20, 1984|
|First air date||February 13, 1987|
|Call letters' meaning||translator calls sequentially assigned by the FCC|
|Transmitter power||1.6 kW|
TBN took W39BT silent April 13, 2010 due to declining support, which has been attributed to the digital transition. W39BT returned to the air on April 11, 2011. On April 13, 2012, TBN sold 36 of its translators, including W39BT, to Regal Media, a broadcasting group headed by George Cooney, the CEO of the EUE/Screen Gems studios.
The station's license was cancelled by the Federal Communications Commission on July 16, 2013.
- "Notification of Suspension of Operations / Request for Silent STA". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. May 14, 2010. Retrieved May 17, 2010.
- "Resumption of Operations". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. April 13, 2011. Retrieved September 1, 2012.
- FCC document: "Asset Purchase Agreement: Trinity Christian Center Of Santa Ana, Inc. / Trinity Broadcasting Of Arizona, Inc. (Sellers) and Regal Media, Inc. (Buyer)
- Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Query the FCC's TV station database for W39BT
- Query TV Fool's coverage map for W39BT
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on W39BT-TV
|This article about a television station in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|