|City||Maricao, Puerto Rico|
|Broadcast area||Western Puerto Rico|
|Slogan||Solo Exitos para Ti|
|First air date||1972|
(Pirallo Rivera Family)
WAEL-FM (96.1 FM) is an FM Radio Station with offices and studios in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, covers the western half of the island from the tower at Monte del Estado Maricao, Puerto Rico. On air since early 1970s.
WAEL-FM is owned and operated by WAEL, Inc. a Puerto Rican Company founded in 1957, Studios at De Diego 3 este in Mayaguez. Telephone Office 787 832 4560 and 787-834-4696 on air. WAEL-FM's Transmitter is Located at Monte del Estado in Maricao.
- 6am to 10am La Movida con Elvin Seguinot
- 10am to 3pm Jose Mendez
- 11am to 1pm La Hora del Comelon con Rousty y Jose Mendez "El Bandido"
- 3pm to 7pm Bumper to Bumper con Juan Carlos "The Boss"
- 8pm to 1am Jose Vivas
- 1am to 6am M-Th Abigail Th-Fr Ernesto Velez
- Weekends Fin de Semana Melitza Nazario y Ernesto Velez
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WAEL
- Radio-Locator information on WAEL
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WAEL
|This article about a radio station in Puerto Rico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|