From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up WAF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For Wikipedia's guidelines for writing about fiction, see WP:WAF.
WAF may refer to:
- Waf, a software build system written in the Python programming language
- Web application firewall, a proxy device with protocol awareness of HTTP
- Web application framework, a software framework that is designed to support the development of dynamic websites, Web applications and Web services
- World Architecture Festival, an annual festival and awards ceremony for architecture
- Welsh Automotive Forum, a company that lobbies the government on behalf of the automotive industry in Wales
- Women in the Air Force (WAF), organized in 1948 and active until 1976
- Workers Autonomous Federation, one of several underground trade unions in the People's Republic of China
- World Apostolate of Fátima, a Roman Catholic movement to promote the true faith according to the apparitions at Fátima
- World Armwrestling Federation, a federation of arm wrestling associations which organises world championships
Science and technology
- WAF1, a protein implicated in p53 transcriptional regulation
- Weather and Forecasting, an American Meteorological Society journal
- Width across flats, the distance between the two flats of a wrench (UK: spanner)
- Wife acceptance factor (or wife approval factor or wife appeal factor), a colloquialism used in discussions related to hi-fi and home theater equipment, home automation
- 'With all faults', a phrase used as a disclaimer of any implied warranty of merchantability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.