WAKE may refer to:
- WAKE (AM), a radio station (1500 AM) licensed to Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
- WAKE (cipher), Word Auto Key Encryption
- WAKE (novel), a young adult novel by Lisa McMann
- WAKE Radio, the student-operated radio station at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
- Bade Airport, the airport in Bade, Indonesia, assigned ICAO code WAKE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAKE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.