Wami or WAMI may refer to:
- the Wami River in Tanzania
- Gete Wami (born 1974), Ethiopian long-distance runner and Olympic medallist
- Mulugeta Wami (born 1982), Ethiopian marathon runner
- West African Monetary Institute, the implementing body of the West African Monetary Zone
- Caecum wami, a species of minute sea snail
- Umshini wami, a Zulu language "struggle song"
Music and media
- WAMI (AM), a radio station (860 AM) licensed to Opp, Alabama, United States
- WAMI-FM, a radio station (102.3 FM) licensed to Opp, Alabama, United States
- WAMI-TV, a television station (channel 69 analog/47 digital) licensed to Hollywood, Florida, United States
- West Australian Music Industry Awards
- Wisconsin Area Music Industry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAMI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.