Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wami or WAMI may refer to:
- the Wami River in Tanzania
- Gete Wami (born 1974), Ethiopian long-distance runner and Olympic medallist
- Mulugeta Wami (born 1982), Ethiopian marathon runner
- West African Monetary Institute, the implementing body of the West African Monetary Zone
- Caecum wami, a species of minute sea snail
- Umshini wami, a Zulu language "struggle song"
- Wide-area motion imagery
Music and media
- WAMI (AM), a radio station (860 AM) licensed to Opp, Alabama, United States
- WAMI-FM, a radio station (102.3 FM) licensed to Opp, Alabama, United States
- WAMI-TV, a television station (channel 69 analog/47 digital) licensed to Hollywood, Florida, United States
- West Australian Music Industry Awards
- Wisconsin Area Music Industry
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAMI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.