From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WAMP, "Windows, Apache, MySQL, and PHP", an application server platform.
WAMP may also refer to:
- WAMP (FM), a radio station (88.1 FM) licensed to Jackson, Tennessee, United States
- Web Application Messaging Protocol, a network protocol that provides Remote Procedure Calls and Publish & Subscribe in one WebSocket based protocol.
People with the surname
- Zach Wamp, Republican politician representing the 3rd Congressional district of Tennessee
- Braintree Wamps, team name of Braintree High School
- "Wamp Wamp (What It Do)", a 2006 song by Clipse from Hell Hath No Fury
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WAMP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.