WASO may refer to:
- Waso, a month in the traditional Burmese calendar that marks the beginning of the traditional Buddhist retreat during the rainy season
- WASO (AM), a defunct radio station (730 AM) formerly licensed to Covington, Louisiana, United States
- West Australian Symphony Orchestra, the premier professional orchestra of the state of Western Australia
- Worms: A Space Oddity, a video game
- Babo Airport, in Babo, Western New Guinea, Indonesia (ICAO code WASO)
- Washington Office, the central administrative office of the National Park Service, located in Washington, DC
- Wake After Sleep Onset, a measure of the time spent awake after first falling asleep, often used in somnology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WASO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.