From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from WAT)
|Look up wat or WAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wat is a monastery temple in Cambodia, Thailand or Laos.
Wat or WAT may also refer to:
- Wat Tyler (1341–1381), leader of the English Peasants' Revolt
- Wat Tyler Cluverius, Jr. (1874–1952), U.S. Navy admiral
- Wat T. Cluverius IV (1934–2010), American diplomat
- Watkin Wat Jones (1917–1994), Welsh cricketer
- Walter Scott of Harden (c.1563 – 1629), Scottish Border Reiver, known as "Auld Wat",
- Walter Scott (footballer) (1899–1989), Australian rules footballer nicknamed "Wat"
- Aleksander Wat (1900–1967), Polish poet, writer and art theoretician
- WaT, a Japanese pop duo
- WAT (album), a music album by Slovenian industrial/techno music group Laibach
- Wat (food) an Eritrean and Ethiopian stew
- IAAF World Athletics Tour, a tour of international track and field meeting
- Woordeboek van die Afrikaanse Taal, the largest descriptive Afrikaans dictionary
- West Africa Time, a time zone used in western and west-central Africa
- White adipose tissue, fatty tissue used for energy storage
- IATA code for Waterford Airport
- National Rail code for London Waterloo station, London, England
- Wendover Arm Trust, a charitable body with the aim of restoring the Wendover Arm of the Grand Union Canal, England
- Williamsburg Area Transit Authority (WATA), (formerly Williamsburg Areat Transport (WAT))
- Windows Activation Technologies, an anti-piracy feature in Windows 7
- Without a Trace, a television show
- World Association Training
- WATS (disambiguation)
- Watt (disambiguation)
- Watts (disambiguation)
- Wot (disambiguation)
- What (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.