From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|City||Big Stone Gap, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Southwest Virginia
|Slogan||"Five Star Country!"|
|Frequency||93.3 FM MHz|
|First air date||April 8, 1975|
|HAAT||574 meters (1,883 ft)|
|Former callsigns||WLSD-FM (1975-1988)
|Owner||Valley Broadcasting and Communications, Inc.|
WAXM is a Country formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Big Stone Gap, Virginia, serving Southwest Virginia and Eastern Kentucky. WAXM is owned and operated by Valley Broadcasting and Communications, Inc.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-560. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- "WAXM Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- 93-5 WAXM Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WAXM
- Radio-Locator information on WAXM
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WAXM
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|