WBJB-FM logo adopted April 2011
|City||Lincroft, New Jersey|
|Broadcast area||Monmouth area|
|Slogan||Brookdale Public Radio, 90.5 The Night|
|Frequency||90.5 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|First air date||January 13, 1975|
HD2: Alternative "Altrok Radio"
HD3: Freeform "Brookdale Student Radio"
|HAAT||113.0 meters (370.7 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||Brookdale Jersey Blues|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio (NPR)|
|Owner||Brookdale Community College|
WBJB-FM (90.5 FM, "Brookdale Public Radio, 90.5 The Night") is a non-commercial educational public radio station licensed to Brookdale Community College that serves Central New Jersey with "The News You Need and the Music You Love." Brookdale Public Radio is a member-supported station.
DJs and staff
Michele McBride, Rich Robinson (former student), Jeff Raspe, Sean Carolan, Stephanie Coskey, Tara Feeley (former student), Stu Coogan (former student), Anthony Fox (former student), Tom Brennan, Megan O'Shea (student), "Radio Daddy", Andrew Maggs (student), Jaimee Denaro (former student) 
On-air program schedule
The station runs Adult album alternative or AAA programming every day except:
- Monday 11 pm – The Weekly Feed with Kyle Meredith
- Tuesday 11 pm – Fresh Tracks (new music show) with Jeff Raspe
- Wednesday 11 pm – Classic Rewind (older album in its entirety)
- Thursday 11 pm – Featured Artist of the week (1 hour of music from one artist or band)
- Friday 11 pm – Altrok Radio FM Showcase (new music show featuring music heard on Altrok Radio 90.5 HD2 and classic alternative tracks) with Sean Carolan
- Saturday 10 am – eTown with Nick and Helen Forester
- Saturday 11 pm – FM-Flashback on 90.5 The Night (an hour of classic rock) with "Radio Daddy"
- Sunday 8 am – "Our Week" (local newsmagazine produced by Brookdale Community College students) with Megan O'Shea
- Sunday 9-11 am – Acoustic Café with Rob Reinhart
- Sunday 10 pm – Box of Blues (blues genre based show) with Stu Coogan
Live at The Night CD series
Starting in late 2000, WBJB started releasing "Live At The NIGHT" CDs that feature unique performances from their studios which are limited releases. The latest offering released in 2017 was Live At The NIGHT Volume 10.
Songwriters Concert Series
Brookdale Public Radio presents a "Songwriters Concert Series" each summer. The shows are free and open to the public. They are held, weather permitting, on the beach in Belmar, New Jersey and were formerly held at Riverside Gardens Park in Red Bank, New Jersey before moving to the 5th Avenue Beach in Belmar in 2013.
HD radio multichannel broadcast
In early March 2010, WBJB announced the broadcast of two multicast channels utilizing HD radio technology. The two channels are "FM Flashback" on HD2 and "Brookdale Student Radio" on HD3. Each channel runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are also available via internet streaming.
Altrok Radio began as a feature on Friday nights (Now, called the Altrok Radio FM Showcase) and has become a separate station under the umbrella of Brookdale Public Radio.
Brookdale Student Radio 90.5 HD3 is completely student run, with different students doing their own shifts.
- 1997–1999: "Jazz & More For The Jersey Shore" (Jazz, NPR News Magazines)
- 2000–present: "90.5 The Night"
- WBJB-FM 90.5 MHz
- Porter, David (2004-05-22). "These DJs are well-schooled; Hundreds of high school radio stations operate across the U.S., albeit at low power". Los Angeles Times. p. E19.
- WBJB Program Schedule
- Staff (18 June 2012). "Brookdale Public Radio announces 2012 Songwriters line-up". New Jersey Stage. Retrieved 25 August 2012.