|City||West Point, Virginia|
|Broadcast area||Virginia Peninsula
|Slogan||"Williamsburg's Classical Station"|
|Frequency||107.9 FM MHz|
|First air date||July 1991|
|HAAT||100 meters (330 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||play on the word "Bach"|
|Former callsigns||WPTG (1989-2000)
|Affiliations||World Classical Network
William & Mary Bookstore Tribe Radio Network
|Owner||Local Voice Media Group
(Davis Media, LLC)
|Sister stations||WTYD, WXTG, WXTG-FM|
WBQK is a Classical formatted broadcast radio station licensed to West Point, Virginia, serving the Virginia Peninsula and the Middle Peninsula. WBQK is owned and operated by Local Voice Media Group.
The station became WBQK in December 2005, and began carrying its current classical format in May 2006. Prior to this, the station held the call letters WTYD.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-572. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "WBQK Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "Football on the Air". William & Mary. 29 August 2013. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Basketball on the Air". The Tide 92.3 FM. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- Northern Neck/Middle Peninsula - Vartv.com