From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Hampton Roads|
|Frequency||A.M. 1450 kHz|
|First air date||May 1999|
|Power||1,000 Watts day and night|
|Callsign meaning||W Bayside VirginiA|
|Former callsigns||WBHO (1998-1998)
|Owner||Birach Broadcasting Corporation|
The station had been under the administration of the U.S. Bankruptcty Court in Virginia, and R. Clinton Stackhouse, Jr. was the lawyer acting as interim trustee.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-573. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "WBVA Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia". Federal Communications Commission. Retrieved 2008-08-08.
- WBVA Radio Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WBVA
- Radio-Locator Information on WBVA
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WBVA
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|