|City||Walnut Grove, Mississippi|
|Broadcast area||Choctaw/Philadelphia, Mississippi|
|First air date||2011|
|HAAT||150 meters (490 ft)|
|Owner||Johnny Boswell Radio, LLC|
WCKK broadcasts a country music format. The morning show, "The Morning House Party," features Eric Matthews, Lora Beckham, and news with Dave Ingram. Kicks 96 can be heard from Starkville to Jackson and from Winona to Meridian. Eric Matthews left the Morning House Party after a successful 13 years with WCKK moving back to his hometown of Elyria, Ohio. Award winning Mississippi newscaster Dave Ingram passed away in 2016.
In October 2009, Johnny Boswell Radio, LLC applied to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for a construction permit for a new broadcast radio station. The FCC granted this permit on November 16, 2010, with a scheduled expiration date of November 16, 2013. The new station was assigned call sign "WCKK" on December 3, 2010. After construction and testing were completed in June 2011, the station was granted its broadcast license on November 30, 2011.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Retrieved December 19, 2011.
- "Application Search Details (BNPH-20091016AAH)". FCC Media Bureau. November 16, 2010. Retrieved December 2, 2011.
- "Call Sign History". CDBS Public Access Database. U.S. Federal Communications Commission Media Bureau. Retrieved December 19, 2011.
- "Application Search Details (BLH-20110602ACG)". FCC Media Bureau. November 30, 2011. Retrieved December 2, 2011.
- WCKK official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCKK
- Radio-Locator information on WCKK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCKK
|This article about a radio station in Mississippi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|