|Broadcast area||Columbus, Ohio|
|Slogan||Today's Country and Your All-Time Favorites|
|Frequency||100.3 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|Translator(s)||104.7 W284CH (Newark, relays HD2)|
|First air date||August 1947|
HD2: Rock "104.7 The Big Lick"
HD3: Adult contemporary (WCLT (AM) simulcast)
|Audience share||2.1 (Sp'08 P2, R&R)|
|HAAT||119 meters (390 ft)|
|Affiliations||Fox News Radio, Westwood One|
|Sister stations||WCLT (AM)|
WCLT-FM (100.3 FM) is a radio station broadcasting a Country music format. Its brand identifier is Today's Country and Your All-Time Favorites, T-100. Licensed to Newark, Ohio, United States (where studios and transmitter are co-located), the station serves the Columbus area. The station is currently owned by Wclt Radio and features programming from Fox News Radio and Westwood One.
WCLT-FM is one of two Country formatted radio outlets in Columbus that currently has competition with WCOL-FM for Country music listenership in the Columbus radio market, the most of any radio station in Ohio.
WCLT-FM was formally dedicated August 7, 1947. It was owned by The Newark (Ohio) Advocate.
- "WCLT History".
- "Columbus Market Ratings". Radio & Records.
- "WCLT-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "WCLT-FM Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "HD Radio Station Guide". HD Radio. iBiquity.
- "Paper Heralds WCLT" (PDF). Broadcasting. September 1, 1947. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCLT
- Radio-Locator information on WCLT
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCLT
- Query the FCC's FM station database for W284CH
- Radio-Locator information on W284CH
|This article about a radio station in Ohio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|