From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Kilmarnock, Virginia
|Branding||"WCVE Public Radio"|
|Slogan||"A Community Idea Station"|
|Frequency||89.1 FM MHz|
|First air date||2007|
|HAAT||97 meters (318 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||WC Northern (Neck) Virginia|
|Former callsigns||WCNV (2004-Present)|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio
|Owner||Commonwealth Public Broadcasting Corporation|
|Sister stations||WCVE-FM, WCVE-TV, WCVW-TV, WHTJ-TV, WMVE|
WCNV is a Public Radio formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Heathsville, Virginia, serving the Kilmarnock/Warsaw area. WCNV is owned and operated by Commonwealth Public Broadcasting Corporation.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-565. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "WCNV Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- WCVE Public Radio Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCNV
- Radio-Locator information on WCNV
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCNV
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|