From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Richmond, Virginia
|Branding||WCVE Public Radio|
|Slogan||"A Community Idea Station"|
|Frequency||88.9 FM MHz(also on HD Radio)|
|First air date||May 8, 1988|
|HAAT||256 meters (840 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||W Central Virginia Educational|
|Former callsigns||WCVE-FM (1988-Present)|
|Affiliations||National Public Radio
|Owner||Commonwealth Public Broadcasting Corporation|
|Sister stations||WCNV, WCVE-TV, WCVW-TV, WHTJ-TV, WMVE|
WCVE-FM is a Public Radio formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Richmond, Virginia, serving the Richmond/Petersburg area. WCVE-FM is owned and operated by Commonwealth Public Broadcasting Corporation.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-569. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "WCVE Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- http://hdradio.com/station_guides/widget.php?id=56 HD Radio Guide for Richmond, Virginia
- WCVE Public Radio Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCVE
- Radio-Locator information on WCVE
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCVE
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|