From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WDM may refer to:
- Warm dark matter in cosmology
- Warm dense matter, a state of matter between solid and plasma
- Wavelength-division multiplexing, a signal transmission method
- Wax Deposition Modeling , an additive 3d printing technology
- wdm, the WINGs Display Manager on Unix
- West Des Moines, Iowa, USA, a city
- Western Development Museum of Saskatchewan
- Windows Driver Model, a framework for device drivers in Windows
- World Development Movement, a British campaign for social justice
- Waking Down in Mutuality, an American "spiritual awakening" association
- Wide Diesel Mixed, a series of Indian locomotives
- Warith Deen Muhammad (Wallace D. Muhammad), a leader of the Nation of Islam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WDM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.