|Branding||Real Country 100.7|
|Slogan||The Delta's Most Listened to Radio Station|
|First air date||December 1967|
|HAAT||135 meters (443 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||David M. Segal (former owner)|
|Former callsigns||WGVM-FM (1967-1970)|
|Owner||Monte Spearman and Gentry Todd Spearman
(High Plains Radio Network, LLC)
WDMS (100.7 FM) is an American radio station licensed to Greenville, Mississippi, United States. The station is currently owned by Monte Spearman and Gentry Todd Spearman, through licensee High Plains Radio Network, LLC. WDMS transmits with 100,000 watts effective radiated power from an antenna 135 meters (442.9 feet) height above average terrain located in Greenville, Mississippi.
- "Directory of AM and FM Radio Stations in the U.S.". 1968 Broadcasting Yearbook. Washington, DC: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1968. p. B-91.
- "WDMS Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved December 24, 2009.
- "WDMS Channel: 264C1 100.7 MHz". Cavell Mertz & Associates. Retrieved 22 December 2012.
- "Man Dies of Possible Electrocution - WXVT-TV Delta News - More Local News and Weather". Wxvt.com. 2010-08-19. Retrieved 2012-12-22.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WDMS
- Radio-Locator information on WDMS
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WDMS
|This article about a radio station in Mississippi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|