(Redirected from WE)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up WE, we, wè, wē, or wě in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up w/e or wee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
We is the nominative case of the first-person plural pronoun in the English language.
We or wee may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- We (1982 film), a German film based on the 1921 novel by Yevgeny Zamyatin
- We (2006 film), a film about the words of Indian author/activist Arundhati Roy
- WE (2011 film), a film starring Lee Beom-soo
- We (TV channel), a Malayalam language television channel
- We TV, American pay television television channel
- W.E., a 2011 film directed by Madonna
- We (2018 film), a Dutch-Belgium drama film
- We (band), a Norwegian rock band
- We™, an illbient music group
- "We", a song by Joy Williams from Genesis (Joy Williams album)
- "We" (song), a song by South Korean girl group Pledis Girlz
- We (album), a 2016 album by Leo Ieiri
- We (Winner EP), a 2019 EP by Winner
- We (EXID EP), a 2019 EP by EXID
Businesses and organizations
- WE, an Egyptian mobile service brand owned by Telecom Egypt
- WE (clothing), a Dutch clothing brand
- WE Charity, youth program
- The We Company, parent company of WeWork
- WESC, a Swedish clothing brand often known as "We"
- Wheeling and Lake Erie Railway (1990)
- Centurion Air Cargo (IATA code WE)
- Thai Smile (IATA code WE)
- Wé, a town in the Loyalty Islands Province of New Caledonia
- We, a unit for the electrical Watt
- We (rat snake), an albino two-headed rat snake
- Majestic plural, or the Royal "We"
- World energy, the total worldwide energy available for consumption
- Wee (disambiguation)
- Wii (pronounced "we"), Nintendo's fifth video game console
- Oui (disambiguation), the French word for yes that is pronounced similarly
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title We.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.