(Redirected from WEAR)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wear in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wear is the erosion of material from a solid surface by the action of another material.
Wear may also refer to:
- Putting on clothing
- River Wear, in northeast England
- WEAR-TV, an ABC affiliate in Pensacola, Florida, U.S.
- World Engineering Anthropometry Resource, (WEAR), a non-profit group for sharing anthropometric data
- Wear (journal), a scientific journal
- Wear (surname), a surname
- Jibe or wear, a sailing maneuver
- All pages beginning with "wear"
- All pages with a title containing wear
- Wear and tear, damage that naturally occurs as a result of use or aging
- Wear Valley (disambiguation)
- Weare (disambiguation)
- Ware (disambiguation)
- Where (disambiguation)
- Weir, a water feature
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.