From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WEP may stand for:
- Wired Equivalent Privacy, A wireless network security standard. Sometimes erroneously called Wireless Encryption Protocol.
- War emergency power, for fighter aircraft
- Weak equivalence principle, stating that the trajectory of a falling test particle is independent of its composition
- West European Politics (WEP), a journal of comparative politics
- Windfall Elimination Provision, a statutory provision to change the amount of Social Security Title II benefits a beneficiary receives
- World Events Productions
- Microsoft Entertainment Pack, a computer game collection often called the Windows Entertainment Pack
- Words of Estimative Probability, terms used by intelligence analysts to convey the likelihood of a future event occurring
- Women's Equality Party, political party in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.