Jump to navigation Jump to search
WEP may stand for:
- War emergency power, an engine mode for military aircraft
- Weak equivalence principle, in relativity theory
- West European Politics , a journal of comparative politics
- the pen name of Australian cartoonist William Edwin Pidgeon (1909–1981)
- Windfall Elimination Provision, a statutory provision of the U.S. Social Security system
- Windows Entertainment Pack, alternate name for Microsoft Entertainment Pack, a computer game collection
- Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP), a wireless network security standard (sometimes mistakenly referred to as "Wireless Encryption Protocol")
- Words of Estimative Probability, terms used by intelligence analysts to convey the likelihood of a future event
- Women's Equality Party, political party in the United Kingdom
- World Events Productions, an American animation and distribution company
- Wisconsin Experiment Package, an instrument aboard the space telescope Orbiting Astronomical Observatory 2
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.